Some categories created into File Plan.
Create a hold.
Create a category with a folder and add some records. Add a record to the Hold created
Steps to reproduce:
1. From File Plan Select all categories and go to Selected Items>Delete
2. Go to Holds delete the Hold
3.Go to File Plan
1. A message informing that the items couldn't be deleted is displayed.
2. Hold is successfully deleted.
3. All the categories except the one with hold items are deleted after step 1 even the message informed that the items couldn't be deleted.
None of the items should be deleted as one of them couldn't be deleted.
Tested the above scenario with RM 2.5 EA 1 and the behaviour couldn't be replicated, I think it's a regression and might be introduced by RM-2578