Affects Version/s: RM 2.4.1, RM 2.5.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: EMail Records
Outlook Integration 2.2.0
Release Date:Not defined
Execution Order Weight:0
1. Install Alfresco Outlook Integration (amps and the application for Outlook) and connect to Alfresco server from Alfresco MS Outlook Client.
2. RM site created(Standard compliance)
2. A collaboration site with a folder created. The folder has a rule to Declare as Record or the files added.
Steps to reproduce:
1. From Alfresco Outlook Client archive an email into the folder created.
2. Via Share go to Unfiled records container and complete the record added.
Email is completed.
Email cannot be completed image-2017-04-11-09-06-27-557.png (no errors in logs)
After enabling log4j.logger.org.alfresco.module.org_alfresco_module_rm.action.impl.DeclareRecordAction=warn, the log file contain:
This issue is not reproducing with RM 2.4.1, Outlook Integration 2.1.0(previous OI version), Alfresco 5.1.2.(same environment only the Outlook Integration version changed)