Affects Version/s: RM 2.4.1
Fix Version/s: RM 2.5.2
Component/s: File Plan
Environment:Windows 7, Chrome Version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit), Alfresco One Enterprise - 5.1.2 (.1 r133993-b21)
RM 2.4.1 build https://bamboo.alfresco.com/bamboo/browse/RM-RM24ENT-328/artifact
Sprint:Flamebird 13 - Viper
In a Dod5015 RM site, a record cannot be completed if it has missing metadata.
In a standard compliance RM site, a record can be completed even if it has missing metadata.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a standard compliance RM site
2. Navigate to Custom Metadata in RM Admin Tools
3. Click Record and create a new custom metadata text field with "mandatory" selected
4. Navigate to RM site file plan and create a category and folder
5. File a text file in the new folder
6. Hover over text file in folder, and click "Complete Record"
Pop-up should appear with error message "The record has metadata that needs to be completed".
The record is completed.