Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:Team Ninja-King - S&I 8, Team Ninja-King - S&I 9
As discussed in the recent meeting about moving TAS tests, we should move the tests (not necessarily the library code) to our E2E project.
At some point in the future (see SEARCH-1401) we will combine the E2E project with our production code, but this is a good starting point.
- A small handful of tests may remain in the TAS project as copies of the moved test in order allow sanity testing.
- This will include some notification to existing build plans.
- Attempt to preserve Git history.
- TAS REST API tests are moved to the end to end project.
- Tests execute successfully