Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Steps to reproduce:
- perform a search on a property of type d:int, with query value exceeding the Integer.MAX_VALUE value.
- same for properties of type d:long when searching with value exceeding Long.MAX_VALUE
Example: %(cm:name company:contractNumber company:someNumber)
The user wants to put in a search term and those 3 properties should be searched:
- company:contractNumber (type d:text)
- company:someNumber (type d:int)
User searches for company:someNumber - "12345" - works fine!
User searches for a 10-digit contract number "9876543210" - implicitly expecting it to match the company:contractNumber. But this query will fail in solr, for the reasons above: "9876543210" does not fit into a 32-bit integer, solr will return an HTTP 400.
This is reproducible in a vanilla set up by simulating this with a query template like %(cm:name exif:pixelXDimension)
- Fix the error, the expected result is that the query returns back the search results.