Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: 4.2
Fix Version/s: 5.0
Component/s: Document Library
Environment:Enterprise v4.2.0 (r56294-b1538)
QALAB Stack 1 (single node) - RHEL 6.4 X64, Oracle 11g R2 (22.214.171.124), Ojdbc6.jar use 'jdbc:oracle:thin' in db_url, Tomcat 7.0.42, JDK 7 U25, Alfresco + OpenLDAP 2.4.23; Client: IE9, Windows 7 X64.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to the Share as any user
- Create any site
- Create any document/folder in the site's Document Library
- Add any comment with any correct data, e.g.
- Start editing comment
- Copy any correct data to clipboard, e.g.
- Paste the data to a new line in the comment
Observed Result: All previous data is overwritten by the pasted one. I.e. the following is displayed:
Expected Result: All previous and added data should be present. I.e.:
- The issue is not reproduced in FF v24.0 and Google Chrome v30.0.1599.69 m
- The issue is not reproduced on Enterprise v4.1.6 (r56438-b59) schema 5122, so this is a regression.