Status: Open (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 4.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Share Application
Environment:Enterprise One 4.2.0 running on Linux and Oracle RAC in a clustered config.
00223490 00589525 premier
Summary of the Enhancement
Provide more flexible OOTB search capability. For example, they'd like:
- the ability to save and share searches,
- on a user-by-user basis select and search on arbitrary aspects, custom metadata, OOTB metadata, custom aspects
- search by folder and
- exports search results as Excel file
Most of these are covered by existing Jiras:
- https://issues.alfresco.com/jira/browse/ENH-1196 (closed due to customer is inactive)
Search by folder:
Download search results:
- https://issues.alfresco.com/jira/browse/MNT-11102 (open although xls format isn't mentioned)
Search by custom aspects:
Shared Search queries:
- No matching ticket although it seems a sub-requirement of saved searches and could fall under ACE-2091 (EOL Explorer)
Customer's environment, including version
- Clustered 4.2.0 environment with Oracle RAC.
[Steps that show the current behaviour]
- They can likely implement some of this functionality themselves but would prefer that it be available OOTB.