Summary of the Enhancement
When assigning a workflow task to a person you get a search users picker box dialog, where you can search and select persons to assign the workflow task to. In the search result list (left panel) of the picker, you see the name of the person (and username) and a gray head silhouette for each person.
This enhancement is to request the display of the user's profile image instead of the default silhoutte if the user has uploaded a profile image.
This functionality does not exist in 4.1.x, 4.2.x
Steps to Reproduce
- Using Share UI, make sure you have users whom have uploaded a profile picture in their 'My Profile' page.
- Using the documentlibrary in a site or folder in repository, select in action menu "start workflow" on a content item
- Select workflow for example: "Assign New Task"
- In workflow form, for section "Assign To" click select
- In the popup search selector, enter search character of a user with profile picture
- Users listed in left panel are returned from search, the with default silhoutte shows with user name not available profile picture
- Add user to right panel, the default silhoutte shows in right panel with user name not their profile picture.
- Users returned in search for assigning task to in workflow show the user name and the default silhoutte for the user's image
- Users returned in search for assigning task in workflow show the user name and the user's uploaded profile picture (if available), else show the default silhoutte for the user's image.