1. Login to share as any user
2. Create any site and upload any document - for example txt document.
3. Click Share document (quick share option)
4. Copy shared url
5. open the url in a new tab. > shared document will be opened.
6. Click search button for HTML5 preview. - please see the button on screen: (search-button-on-shared-page.png
Expected: search field should be displayed. (it's ok for document details page - pelase see: search-button-on-details-page-OK.png)
Actual: nothing happens
It's not regression issue, the problem is reproduced for
Rel35: myAlfrescoHead build 449
Alfresco Enterprise: v4.3.0 (PLATFORM1 r68214-b88) schema 7003
It was found during exploratory testing for IE, but then i verified it for other browsers - the same behavior.