Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: 5.0
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Enterprise v5.0.0 (r80103-b66) schema 8001.
Server: QALAB Stack 2 - MS Windows Server 2012, MS SQL Server 2012, Apache Tomcat v7.0.53, LDAP/AD.
Client: Mac OSX v10.9.4 Maverics, Firefox v31.0; MS Office 2011 for Mac.
- Create any two users, e.g. testUser1 and testUser2.
- Create any public site testSite1 as testUser1.
- Add testUser2 to the ALFRESCO_ADMINISTRATORS group.
- Login as testUser2.
- Open the testSite1 dashboard.
- Reveal the "Site Configuration Options" menu on the Site Banner.
- Click on "Join Site" button --> The page is refreshed. The user is added to the site as Site Consumer as expected. The updated information is displayed in the "Site Members" dashlet.
- Reveal the "Site Configuration Options" menu and click on "Become Site Manager" button.
The page is not refreshed and the previous list of actions is still displayed. But the action was performed in fact. If you refresh the page manually, you will see that the user's role changed to Site Manager.
The page should be refreshed automatically after performing "Become Site Manager" action.
- The issue doesn't seem to be client specific. I was able to reproduce it using MS Windows 7 SP1 x64 and Google Chrome v37.0.2062.102 unknown-m (64-bit)