As a customer I want to be able to create a site so that I can create content and invite users to collaborate with me.
- I have chosen to create a site I can enter the Site's 'Display Name' and the Site's 'URL Name' or shortname.
- I have not entered a Site Display Name or Site URL Name I can not create a site
- I have entered a Site Display Name that already exists I am warned, but not prevented from creating the site
- I have entered a Site URL Name that already exists I am warned, and prevented from creating the site
- I am creating a site, I can enter a Site Description if I want to, but I don't have to
- I am creating a site, there is a Type field with Collaboration Site automatically selected by default
- I am creating a site, the Visibility is set to Public automatically by default
- I want to change the Visibilty, I can choose Moderated or Private instead of Public
- I have completed the required fields, and the URL Name is unique I can create the site
- I do not wish to create the site afterall, I can cancel the screen and no site will be created
- I have customised the incumbent site creation dialog, I can opt not to retain the old dialog
- I want to customise the new dialog, I can more easily do so using Aikau
- Create Site (dialog title)
- Create (button)
- Cancel (button)
Labels for fields:
- Site ID
Descriptive text for:
- Public: Everyone in your organization can access this site.
- Moderated: Everyone in your organization can find this site and request access. Access is given by Site Managers.
- Private: Only people added by a Site Manager can find and use this site.
- This Name might be used by another site. You can use this Name anyway or enter a different one.
- This Site URL isn't available. Try a different one.
- You haven't entered both a Name and Site URL
- URL name must be entered
- Name must be entered