As a user I want the login to return me to the public share page that I was looking at when I click the login button so that I can continue working from the location I was at without having to use my browsers back button numerous times or reloading the specific URL I was on.
- After logging in a user is returned to the location they requested to login from
- Same behaviour is put into Cloud as well as enterprise
- Login to Alfresco Share
- Find a document and create a public share link, copy this to your clipboard
- Logout of Alfresco
- Paste the copied link into your browser
- Click the Login button (top right corner)
- Submit login credentials
Expected Result: the public share URL is reloaded, and the Login button has been replaced a Document Details button
Actual Result: The Users Dashboard is loaded.
TS URL: https://ts.alfresco.com/share/s/52Qqv0FjQmWPd1ayi-vgRA
After using the Login button there you will end up on your user dashboard not back where you were.