Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create two users (ex) user1, user2.
2. Login as user1.
3. Create any site1, site2
4. Create any file in site1 (ex) file1.
5. Add user2 to Site1 as Consumer/Collborator
4. Logout from user1 and login as user2.
5. Navigate to search results page.
6. Search for 'file1' in the search field.
7. View the search results page.
8. Select the 'file1' checkbox in the search results page.
9. Click 'selected items' drop down menu and select Copy/Move action.
10. Select the destination site as 'Site2' to which the user is not a member.
11. Click on the Copy/Move button in the Copy/Move dialog
1.The message displayed in the notification pop up should be displayed as 'Copy Unsuccessful' as it is not successful for the whole selection.
2. The index should be '1' when first file is selected from search results page.
1.The message 'Copy partially successful' is displayed.
2. The index number is displayed as '0' when first file is selected.
Ref: Screen shots attached