Steps to reproduce:
- Login as admin user
- Create sites and folders as below
- Site1 - Folder1, Folder2
- Site2 - Folder1, Folder3
Search for text 'Folder' in the search field.
- View the search results page.
- Select Folder1, Folder2 from Site1 and Folder1, Folder3 from Site2.
- Click on the Selected items drop down menu and select 'Move'.
- Select any destination (ex)Repository> Shared folder.
- Click on the 'Move' button.
- View the notification popup.
- Click 'ok' in the notification pop up.
- Navigate to the destination and view the list of folders displayed.
- The notification pop up should list what could not be moved (i.e. Folder1 from Site1 and Folder1 from Site2)
- Folder2, Folder3 should be moved to the destination successfully.
- The notification should tell the move was not carried out because there were items with identical names
- Nothing should be moved
- Notification say the move was partially successful
- Nothing was moved, so it was actually wholly unsuccessful - therefore the notification is misleading.
Ref: Screen shots attached.