- any site is created
- any document created in the site
Steps to reproduce:
1. From the actions for the document click on Copy to
2. Select a destination and press Create link
3. For the same document click on Copy to again
4. Select the same destination as before and press Create link
Actual result: Message appears saying "The creation of link could not be completed". This is not very useful. User needs to check the alfresco.log to see the following: "A file with the name 'Link to avm_ftp.txt.url' already exists in the destination folder"
Expected result: Useful message should appear when the link creation fails cause a link with the same name already exists in the destination.