User (not a public site member) cannot see the public site content link located in a site where user is a member and moderate or private site content links are also present.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create user1, user2
2. Login as user1
3. As user1 create Publicsite, Privatesite, Modsite1, Modsite2
4. Add user2 to Modsite1 as a Consumer
5. Create any content in Publicsite and create a link to content in Modsite1
6. Login as user2, check modsite1 - links are visible
7. Login as user1, create any content in Privatesite/Modsite2 and create a link to content in Modsite1
8. Login as user2
9. Navigate to 'Modsite1' and view the links displayed
1. Links to public site content should be displayed in 'Modsite1'.
2. Any file and folder created in Modsite1 should be displayed.
1. Links to public site content is not displayed in 'Modsite1'
2. Only folder created in Modsite1 is displayed (ex) Folder
3. File created in Modsite1 is not displayed (ex) txt2
Links to public site content is displayed in 'Modsite1' for user2, when links to Moderate/private site contents are not displayed in 'Modsite1' for user1(site owner)
Ref: Screen shots attached