Shortcut link disappeared from the Site > Document Library when unrelated file was Classified
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Share as admin user
2. Using Admin Tools > Security configurations, add classification levels / marks. (Or use existing Classification classification such as Top Secret, Secret, Confidential etc)
3. Create a Public Site. Add 2 Document to a Site Document library. Doc1, Doc2
4. Create a User 1 with classification = Secret
5. Login to Share as User 1, join the public site.
6. Create Private Site
7. Create Shortcut links for Doc1 and Doc2 in Private Site. Check that Private Site > Document Library shows 2 links.
8. As admin, Classify Doc1 as Top Secret (Level that User 1 does not have permission to)
9. Refresh User 1's view of Private Site > Document Library. No shortcuts are seen
Doc2 Shortcut should have been displayed in the User 1 > Private Site > Doclib
Doclib view is empty. Pagination shows 1-1 document. Pl see the screenshot