With authentication.chain=alfrescoKerb1:kerberos,external1:external authentication chain and for Google Chrome when trying to access : http://host:8080/share the following behaviour occurs:
1. a basic authentication pop-up is displayed first.
2. click cancel on the basic auth pop-up --> the login page is displayed
3. provide credentials to log into alfresco share --> login is successfull
4. click logout --> a basic authentication pop-up is displayed
5. click cancel --> user is redirected to the login page
Expected behavior: the basic authentication pop-up is not displayed before the login and after the logout.
Note: This behavior is only for Google Chrome not for Firefox or IE.
Tested on Windows PC