Affects Version/s: 4.2
Fix Version/s: None
Database: MySQL 5.5
App Server: Tomcat 7
Mobile Version: NA
OS: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS X64
Workdesk Version: NA
Saved Search should be configurable for the Repository as well as Sites. Or, provide a Repository Saved Search dashlet that can be configured by any user that is separate from the Sites Saved Search dashlet (which only allows Site Managers to configure it).
Steps to reproduce
1. Login to Share
2. Upload a text document in Repository with title "Sample"
3. Create Site "test" > Upload a text document in the "test" site "Sample"
4. Go to your dashboard
5. Install "Saved Search" dash let
6. Configure the dash let to show all document with title "Sample"
1. Should show both "Sample" documents from site (test) and Repository
1. Only Shows "Sample" document from site (test)
Analysis to date
1. Was able to reproduce OOTB