Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an excel/word/powerpoint document on local machine bigger than 5MB. The attached files can be used as precondition.
2. Login to Share and create a site.
3. Navigate to Site and upload the documents in Document Library.
4. Click on an uploaded document and check the preview.
The document is not previewed.
The actual results differ for each type of document as follows:
- in case of excel document , message "This document has no content." is displayed and the size of the document is 0 bytes.
- in case of word document , message "This document has no content." is displayed and the size of the document is 0 bytes.
- in case of powerpoint document, only the first slide is displayed in Share, the rest of the slides are not visible, but the size is correctly displayed as 5MB.
Documents content is displayed.
The defect is also reproducible when the documents are saved through CIFS protocol file.